Over the last several years, at Resicon LLC we have grown from a four-person small start-up company to a 20-plus-employees company with eight active crews on the road each and every day here in the Puget Sound area.
We are an electrical contractor and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company with very high standards and ethics, which have aided us in obtaining the work we have done with various government agencies. Our team specializes in offering energy-efficiency upgrades and solutions for homes and businesses in . Our projects range from small single family jobs to large multifamily or commercial work.
At Resicon LLC, we are committed to both private customers and public programs, aiming to help every customer achieve better comfort, health, and money savings—while also benefiting the environment.
We are especially dedicated to installing Mitsubishi ductless mini split heat pumps, improving indoor air quality through proper ventilation strategies, installing LED (light emitting diode) lighting upgrades, and performing basic electrical services. Our professional teams offer solutions to improve comfort in your home, make your home a healthier place to be, lower your energy use, and decrease your carbon footprint.
Our Certifications and Licenses for Electrical and Other Services Offered
There are few contractors serving the Puget Sound region who have as many licenses and certifications as we do. We serve many government contracts through King County Housing Authority, Pierce County Human Services, the Seattle HomeWise program as well as others.
This illustrates we have licensing that goes above many other residential and commercial HVAC and electrical companies. Here are our licenses, certifications, and affiliations:
- Licensed general contractor for the State of Washington
- Licensed electrical contractor for the State of Washington
- Licensed electrical journeymen with the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Licensed Refrigerant Mechanic and Licensed Refrigerant contractor with the City of Seattle
- Registered company with the State of Washington and numerous smaller jurisdictions
- All installers are OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) 10–certified and Lead Safe Renovator Certified
- All employees have Asbestos Awareness training as well as first aid and CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification
- Technicians with US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certification to handle refrigerant
- Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor with Mitsubishi-certified service technicians
- Master Installer with NW Ductless
- Registered with the Washington State Department of Commerce as a Renovation, Repair, and Painting Firm
- Puget Sound Energy Contractor Alliance Network Member
- Tacoma Public Utilities Trade Ally
- Staff member with Building Performance Institute Building Analyst Certification
- Staff member with Building Performance Institute Whole House Air Leakage Certification
Resicon LLC is a minority woman-owned local small business with a strong professional work ethic. We have built our company upon our philosophical tenets:
- We are committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing products and services that create a more comfortable and healthier living environment.
- We offer our customers a fair price for a high-quality product installed by highly trained employees.
- We tell our customers the truth—even when it’s bad for us. We believe in admitting when we’re wrong and making every reasonable effort to correct the situation.
- We will never sell a customer a product or service they don’t need.
- We believe in the strength of our employees. They are the force that sets us apart from our competitors. We empower every employee to do the right thing every time.
- We value training and know that a well-trained employee provides superior quality service.
- We endeavor to make a difference where we can to strengthen the community.
- We seek out and employ veterans.
Contact Resicon LLC Today for All Your Electrical and HVAC Needs
Work with us in , , and the surrounding Puget Sound area for all your electrical and HVAC projects. Call us at 253-625-7952 or request service online today. We will strive for your complete satisfaction on each job.