Due to the way modern homes are now built—so airtight—inside ventilation tends to be bad. Few fresh air currents can enter to replace stale air, resulting in low quality air circulating around and around the house. Opening a window brings in the Greater Tacoma area’s fresh air, but it also means drawing in air that needs extra energy from the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system to heat or cool it.
One way to overcome this challenge is with a ductless heat recovery ventilator (HRV). This is a simple, affordable, and effective solution for ventilation problems without energy waste.
At Resicon LLC, we provide service to install, repair, and maintain the superb Zehnder ComfoAir 70 of ductless HRVs. We have OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) 10-certified and US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certified team members, and we emphasize training to ensure the best service for all customers. You will have a hard time finding more qualified HVAC professionals here in Washington.
How Does a Ductless HRV System Improve Ventilation?
Zehnder ComfoAir 70 is a decentralised comfort ventilation unit with heat and humidity recovery using synchronous supply and extract air operation. It is often used in apartment renovations as well as in new residential builds. The comfort ventilation unit is particularly suited for one- and two-room apartments, vacation and student apartments. An additional room can be connected to the adjoining room connections for supply or extract air using Zehnder air distribution (optional). An enthalpy exchanger, which ensures a high degree of heat and humidity recovery, is standard on the unit, which has a positive effect on the room humidity and therefore provides a comfortable indoor climate.
Zehnder ComfoAir 70 can be installed with various outside wall hoods or a reveal module for almost invisible integration of the external and exhaust air ducts in the window reveal.
Benefits of Zehnder ComfoAir 70
- Exceptionally good indoor climate, high energy efficiency and maximum hygiene due to washable enthalpy exchanger
- Quiet operation for maximum living comfort, even in inner-city residential areas, due to high-quality radial fans and good insulation, which ensure excellent acoustic protection values (standard sound level difference up to 46 dB)
- Maximum climate comfort thanks to synchronous supply air/extract air operation for continuous heat and humidity recovery and demand control using optional humidity, CO2 and VOC sensor boards
- Maximum flexibility in planning thanks to optional components such as adjoining room connection, reveal module and sensor control
- Simple and quick installation with minimal intrusion into the living space
- Attractive and discreet appearance: The plastic outside wall panel can be painted over to match the colour of the wall. Alternatively, if the reveal module is used, the outside and exhaust air ducts disappear almost invisibly into the window reveal, so that the appearance of the facade is not affected
- Clean operation, as no condensate disposal is necessary due to the enthalpy exchanger
- Intuitive and extended operating convenience due to integrated control panel and/or external control panel
We Are Your Ductless HRV Experts
Resicon LLC is a full-service HVAC contractor. No matter what service you need for a ductless HRV, we can help. We handle new installations, repairs, and routine maintenance. Our team has years of experience working with many types of ductless HVAC systems to help homes enjoy the benefits of this simple but ingenious alternative to standard central heating, cooling, and indoor air quality.
We offer 100 percent in-house ductless system installs, which is not something you will find elsewhere here in the Tacoma, WA, area. Call us at 253-625-7952or request service online with any questions you may have.
Update the 'ptb_tax_category' in this module's shortcode.