HVAC / Ductless
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
The key to good Indoor Air Quality and a comfortable and healthy “IN-vironment” in a home or office is the ventilation system. These systems are usually hidden from sight or designed in a way that does not draw attention to them. However, these systems are an essential part of providing proper indoor air quality as well as controlling humidity and fumes.
At Resicon LLC, we specialize in the installation of and upgrade of ventilation systems for homes and businesses in Tacoma, WA and throughout the Puget Sound Region. We have extensive experience and licenses: OSHA 10, Lead Safe Renovator, Asbestos Awareness training, and more. We also have a certified Building Analyst on staff that can design a code compliant solution for your home. This helps to ensure that the work we do for your ventilation system complies with all national, state, and local code requirements. Get in touch with our skilled team today to find out what we can do to improve your ventilation and Indoor Air Quality. Give us a call to schedule an electrician in Tacoma, WA and the surrounding Puget Sound region.
Why Indoor Air Quality Is So Important to your "IN–vironment"
We like to call the indoor spaces you spend time in your "IN–vironment". As opposed to outside spaces, we can implement strategies to greatly control the quality of the air in your "IN–vironment". Breathing quality indoor air is critical for good health. Most Americans spend a significant amount of time indoors––either in the home, office or other types of buildings––where gas, chemical and other pollutants can cause headaches, eye irritation, allergies and fatigue. Clean air can prevent many environmental health hazards such as asthma, which according to the US Environmental Protection Agency, affects 25 million people, including 7 million children in a given year. Asthma accounts for nearly 17 million physician office and hospital visits. The most effective strategy for maintaining clean air is through properly designed ventilation. The "V" in HVAC stands for ventilation, but it often seems that some HVAC contractors have forgotten about it. Not us! We know the immense amount of good ventilation systems do for spaces both large and small. Outdated or badly installed ventilation systems waste money, can create an unhealthy situation, and contribute to being uncomfortable in the space. Proper ventilation is also critical for maintaining a healthy "IN–vironment" by maintaining proper humidity levels and exhausting harmful or annoying allergens and pollutants. If you’re Indoor Air Quality doesn’t seem up to par, let us find out what upgrades you need.
How We Can Improve Your IN-Vironment
We offer many services to help residential and commercial buildings enjoy improved comfort, health, and safety with better Indoor Air Quality:
- Air Purifiers & Air Scrubbers: Your business might actively produce contaminants on a daily basis. Homeowners may have no ability to resist contaminants if their homes are situated next to areas like construction sites. In these cases, you can take the proactive approach with air purifiers. These devices will actively cleanse the air of contaminants—both living and nonliving—with an electric ionization process.
- Detergent-Free Laundry: Call on the pros at Resicon LLC to install a detergent-free laundry system. By removing laundry detergent from the equation, you will see better energy efficiency, softer clothes, reduction in allergens and a cost savings. Learn more about our detergent-free solutions.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs): This device is extremely effective at improving Indoor Air Quality. ERVs bring in fresh air from the outside while simultaneously exhausting old stale air out. This balancing of air in and out does not create pressure differences that make a home feel uncomfortable. In addition, ERVs "condition" the outside air coming in so that it is almost the same temperature as the air inside the home causing less stress on heating and cooling systems as well as better comfort. Many of these devices also regulate the moisture levels in the air too.
- Whole–House Fans: Whole House fans are now required in every dwelling by code and are designed to create a healthy amount of ventilation in a home. They run a specified amount of time each day to exhaust stagnant air that can be a breeding ground for allergens and pollutants, including viruses and bacteria that can make us sick. This is an inexpensive and energy–efficient way of providing comfort and health for your "IN–vironment.
- Kitchen Fans: Kitchens need attention to proper ventilation more than almost any other room in a house because of the moisture and fumes produced while cooking. We’ll upgrade your kitchen fan for a more pleasant and healthier space.
- Spot Ventilation Fans: These fans are more commonly known as your bathroom fans. They are designed to be turned on only when the bathroom is in use or in need of ventilation – such as during a shower. Each bathroom in the house should have a spot ventilation fan installed (also a code requirement for all new homes).
- Ventilation: The ventilation that runs through your home carrying heated and cooled air plays a huge role in your IN-vironment. Ductwork can collect dust and allergens which are then blown through your heating and air conditioning systems. Not only does this lower the quality of your indoor air, but it also reduces the efficiency of your systems. Call on our team for ventilation services in Tacoma, WA and the surrounding area.
- Insulation: Insulation is the one aspect of your home that can make or break your indoor air quality. In all honesty, having whole-house HVAC systems like a central air conditioner, boiler, furnace, or heat pump would be completely pointless without the right insulation to keep your home comfortable. Insulation is the best way to fortify your "IN-vironment."
This is only a sample of what our ventilation experts can provide. We’re happy to talk about the options available. Our technicians will examine your house to find out the best choices for great ventilation improvements.
Indoor Air Quality Experts for Tacoma, WA
Resicon LLC is both a licensed HVAC and electrical contractor. Our technicians understand heating and cooling needs as well as how to wire and connect improvements into the electrical system. We know that all businesses and homes are different, so we’ll work hard to devise unique solutions to meet your needs. Whether an Energy Recovery Ventilator is ideal or you’re looking for better ventilation in specific rooms, you can entrust us to provide work of the highest quality. Call to arrange service in Tacoma, WA and the surrounding Puget Sound Area.