HVAC / Ductless
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
Resicon LLC Blog: Archive for the ‘Community Involvement’ Category
Resicon LLC is at the Washington State Fair this year from August 31st to September 23rd. You can find us at booth 729.
Need a reason to come see us? We’re giving away a FREE Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump. That’s a $5,000 value!
All you need to do is visit our booth and enter the giveaway.
- Mitsubishi MUZ-GL12NA-U1 outdoor unit.
- Mitsubishi MSZ-GL12NA Indoor Wall Mount Unit.
- Remote control.
Features and Conditions:
- 12,000 BTU output.
- All permits included.
- Electrical is included, but the existing electrical panel must support this installation.
- Wall mount unit must be installed on an exterior wall.
- Winner must be the owner or have owner’s approval.
- Residential installation only.
- Sales tax not included and to be paid by the owner.
For more information, visit our Facebook page. We’ll be making updates from the fair.
Resicon LLC was recently mentioned in the January 2018 issue of Accelerate, an online and print magazine all about Natural Refrigerant-based technology.
Reiscon LLC was cited for their help in installing Sanden heat pump water heaters for the HomeWise Weatherization Program. HomeWise, a program based under the City of Seattle’s Office of Housing, focuses on reducing the energy burdens and utility costs for low-income households.
Charlie Rogers, property rehabilitation specialist for HomeWise, found that Sanden heat pump water heater’s were the best choice, for their ability to deliver a 1.05 savings-to-investment ratio. As for the installation of the systems, none other than Resicon LLC was chosen for the job.
Along with installing the new heat pump water heaters in 24 apartments, Resicon LLC also installed ductless heat pumps and made upgrades to the lighting, insulation, and air sealing.